Προς το περιεχόμενο

Προσοχή στους Scammers (απατεώνες) αγοραστές

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Ξεκινώντας αυτό το post, θέλω να επισημάνω πως είναι ένα ιδιαίτερα σοβαρό θέμα που ταλαιπώρησε εμένα και σίγουρα θα ταλαιπωρήσει και άλλους σύντομα.

Το Scamming (απατεωνιά, λαμογιά, κ.τλ.) υπάρχει στις διεθνής online κοινώτητες αγοράς/πώλησης (βλ. ebay) εδώ και πολλά χρόνια, τώρα απλά χτυπάει και την πόρτα του Noiz.gr

Πριν από μερικές ημέρες λοιπόν μου ήρθε ειδοποίηση από το noiz.gr (..και καλά..) το εξής e-mail:

Hello ketchup,

Mr Heath is interested in your listing below:

Hi,

Good Day!

Do you still have this available for sale.

Warm regards,

Mr Heath

[email protected]

Sender email:

[email protected]

Με παραξένεψε στην αρχή, γι αυτό και η απάντησή μου ήταν:

Dear sir,

Yes the item is still avaiable, its like new, 4 months old and never being out for gigs.

Kind regards,

George

Όλα καλά μέχρι εδώ..

(θα γίνω λίγο λεπτομερώς κουραστικός, αλλά αξίζει η συνέχεια. Άν λοιπόν συνεχίζει να σε ενδιαφέρει προχώρησε διαβάζοντας παρακάτω.. καλό κουράγιο)

Έτσι λοιπόν έρχεται μετά από μερικά λεπτά η απάντηση του Mr Heath:

Hi,

Thanks for your mail.I reside in Gatwick (United Kingdom) but presently in West Virgina(United State) for a business trip.I will like to inform you that I'm interested in buying your item for a Friend who went on religious mission abroad.I will be paying for this item through bank to bank transfer which is a secure, safe and reliable method of payment,i would like to know the amount you are willing to sell this item in USD Dollars and will be adding an extra $170.00usd for shipment to send this item to its destination (Nigeria) through TNT or DHL.I will be looking forward to reading back from you as soon as possible with the cost you are willing to sell this item in USD dollars including the shipping cost to its destination.

Best Regards,

Mr Heath

N.B:Email more pictures of its present condition of the item in your next email.

Τώρα λοιπόν είναι η στιγμή που όλα δείχνουν ρομαντικά, φιλία, λογική, λεφτά, όλα μαζί..! Αλλά... ΝΗΓΗΡΙΑ ? χμμ.. κάτι δεν μου κολλάει εδώ.. αλλά... αφού πληρώνει πρώτα στην τράπεζα, λέω "whatever".. Συνεχίζω κι εγώ την αναζήτηση και τον διάλογο που έχει ώς εξής..

Dear Sir,

I am attaching the images, item's price is 1,700 EUR = 2,367.19 USD

I can't contact with DHL or TNT because they re closed for the weekend, I can tell you the shipping costs on Monday.

In which city of Nigeria you want to ship it?

Kind regards,

George.

Απο εδώ και πέρα δεν θα κάνω κάποιο σχόλιο, αλλά θα παραθέσω την όλη συζήτηση, μέχρι την στιγμή που κάποιος, κάτι, με φώτισε να ψάξω λίγο στο Google..

Hi Giorgos,

Thanks for your mail.I do agree with the amount that you are willing to sell the item in USD Dollars.I would prefer you send the item via your special Priority Mail (Post Office) since the cost is not too expensive like DHL.Below is the shipping information which you needed to determine the exact cost of the shipment to its destination:

Name:Matthew Nelson

Address:No 5 Queen Elizabeth Road,

City:Ibadan

State:Oyo

Zip Code:23402

Tele:234802362573

I will be looking to reading back from you on Monday as soon you determine the cost of the shipment via your post office.Have a nice weekend!

Regards,

Mr Heath

N.B:I would like you to declare $100 for the value of the item when sending it through Post Office in order for my receiver not pay custom fees at destination point.

Goodmorning Mr Heath,

I called Post Office today, the amount they ask for the package of 14,5 kg is 100 EUR = 140 USD.

I can mark the item with the cost value of $100

Best regards,

George.

Hi George,

Thanks for your mail.I'm okay with the cost of the shipment via your Post Office.I would like you to send me the overall cost including your bank account details in order for me to arrange for the payment today.I will be looking forward to reading back from you soon.

Regards,

Mr Heath

Μπλά μπλά μπλά.. του έστειλα το IBAN και από εδώ και πέρα δεν υπάρχει κάποιο νόημα να παραθέσω κάτι..

Έτσι λοιπόν ανοίγω το λατρεμένο Google και βρίσκω τα εξής Posts από πωλητές με τεράστιες πωλήσεις σε ανάλογες ιστοσελίδες:

What is a fake buyer?

A fake buyer is someone who bids or purchases your listed item and request you to ship it to a suspicious international country, usually Nigeria....

Όπα, στάκα, Νηγηρία? Για να ψάξω λίγο ακόμη..

SELLING TO NIGERIAN BUYERS

by: off_the_back_of_a_lorry( 6038)

544 out of 590 people found this guide helpful.

Guide viewed: 11970 times Tags: BUYERS | BIDDING | NIGERIA | FRAUD | SCAM

THERE HAS BEEN WIDESPREAD INCIDENTS WHERE SELLERS HAVE SOLD AN ITEM ON EBAY, ONLY TO FIND THAT THE BUYER IS FROM NIGERIA,THE BUYER GOES ON TO SEND THE SELLER A SPOOF EMAIL, CLAIMING THAT THEY HAVE PAID BY PAYPAL, OR THEY SEND A COPY OF A FAKE MONEY ORDER, CLAIMING THAT THEY HAVE PAID AND REQUESTING THE SELLER SENDS THE GOODS IMMEDIATELY AND ALSO REQUESTING TRACKING DETAILS

THE BUYER HAS NOT PAID FOR THE GOODS, AND ARE CONNING THE SELLER INTO SENDING GOODS ON THE UNDERSTANDING THAT PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE, WHEN IT HASN'T.

THE EMAILS THAT THEY SEND WHICH STATE THEY HAVE PAID BY PAYPAL  LOOK QUITE GENUINE, SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU CHECK YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

AS THIS IS HAPPENING TO MORE AND MORE SELLERS EACH DAY

THE BEST THING TO DO IF YOU ARE SELLING INTERNATIONALLY, IS TO STATE CATEGORICALLY THAT YOU WILL NOT SELL TO BUYERS FROM ''NIGERIA''

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU FEEL THIS REVIEW HAS BEEN OF HELP TO YOU

REGARDS,....MARK

Ενδιαφέρον... άλλος? ..

Fake MoneyGram email scam

To: <emailaddress>

Sent: Thursday, 09 February, 2006 19:50

Subject: ***APPROVED MONEYGRAM PAYMENT CONFIRMATION***DO REPLY IMMEDIATELY***

Dear Firstname Lastname ,

Moneygram Online Auction Payments hereby congratulates you and at the same time informing you once again that the Money OrderSM sent to you from ***Mr Larry Kentt*** has been Approved,it will be transfered into your account shortly.® Money OrderSM : €350.00[EURO]

Cost of item with Shipping : €350,00

Total Cost: € 350,00

Auction Item: Playstation2

Quantities of item : (1)

SHIPPMENT INFORMATION FOR THE SHIPPING

Name: Larry Demola

Address: P.o.Box 2895 dugbe City: Ibadan

State: Oyo state

Zip code: 23402

Email : [email protected]

PLEASE VERIFY THE FOLLOWING NAME AND ACCOUNT DETAILS (as entered by the buyer) IS ONCE AGAIN CORRECT.

NAME: Firstname Lastname

Email: emailaddress

Account Details

Name: Firstname Lastname

Bank Name:Bankname

Account Number: xxxx.xx.xxx

IBAN: CCXX BBBB NNNN NNNN NN

BIC: BBBBCCXX

MONEY TRANSFER CODE

***Withheld***

This order has been approved,and the money will be sent into the seller's bank account immediately,the shipment verification is confirmed

BUYER SHIPPING OPTIONS:

TPG POST SHIPPING

***PLEASE NOTE***

The Money OrderSM will NOT be dispatched until shipment has been verified. This measure is taken in order to protect both seller and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities.

***SHIPMENT VERIFICATION***

You can have the shipment confirmed/verified in any of the following ways:

1.Contact moneygram stating the TRACKING NUMBER AND SENDING THE SCANNED RECEIPT of the shipment ([email protected])

***PLEASE NOTE***

Due to the fact that Moneygram processes thousands of orders daily, Moneygram RECOMMENDS contacting the Customer Support Representative that has been assigned to this particular Order directly.This ensures speedy verification of shipment as well as prompt dispatch the Money OrderSM.Send tracking details to: ([email protected])

2.You must not give the buyer the shipment BARCODE NUMBER that you will collect in the postoffice until we inform you to do so.

======================================================================

Once shippment has been verified, You will receive a " ORDER CONFIRMATION" email from money gram® informing you that the Money OrderSM has been dispatched.You will also receive "8 DIGIT Moneygram® PIN" in this email.

***CUSTOMER SUPPORT***

If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact the Customer Support Representative that has been assigned to this particular Order at: ([email protected])

Thank you for using Money gram® Auction Payments. We look forward to serving your online auction payment needs better in the future.

Sincerely,

Money gram Online Auction Payments.

An Alternate Way to Pay for Auctions!Money gram® is a fast, reliable way to pay or get paid for your online auctions.

From a "Ukcitibank" version of the scam

Hello,

Thank you for your patience and understanding so far,let me inform you that i have been to Ukcitibank this morning, the receipt must have receive them by now.

So if you have receive the payment receipt let me know and make sure that you ship out the item immediately you receive from them and mail the tracking number to their customer unit for verification once,the shippment address is below;

Name: Aina Emmanuel Adeyemi

Address: 32,kolawole str okoro okeitunu Mokola

City: Ibadan

State: Oyo

Zip code: 23402

Email: [email protected]

Please Ship the item to our branch in Nigeria today also inform me when you contact Ukcitibank customer care unit with tracking number so that i can Monitor them to activate your account immediately.

Regards

Bruce Payne

Μα τι μας λές.. Νηγηρία? Ibadan? Oyo? 23402? ΤΕΤΟΙΑ ΣΥΜΠΤΟΣΗ? Μα καλά, όλοι από εκεί αγοράζουν? Χμ.. (ειρωνικό ήταν, είχα σιγουρευτεί αρκετή ώρα πριν) ..

zionaraz on January 05, 2010 12:49 PM

Hello, I just want to update you that i just made the payment via western union online. I will like you to go ahead and ship the item to the address below:

Name: Aaron James

Address: 21, Oyenuga street, Off Omilana street,

Ijeshatedo, Surulere.

Lagos.

Nigeria.

As soon as you ship the item please get back to me with the tracking number.

It is nice doing business with you.

Regards.

--- On Mon, 1/4/10, CABAL GAMEGUARD <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: asus laptop a8le and a8e series

To: \\\"Anna Smith\\\" <[email protected]>

Cc: [email protected]

Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 5:32 PM

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, Anna Smith <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: asus laptop a8le and a8e series

To: \\\"CABAL GAMEGUARD\\\" <[email protected]>

Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 10:30 PM

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate reading from you. The address were i will like to ship the item to is below.

Name: Aaron James

Address: 12, Oyenuga street, Off Omilana street,

Ijeshatedo, Surulere.

Lagos.

Nigeria.

I will send you 1500 USD if that will be fine because i think that should be enough for everything. So get back to me with your payment information as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

--- On Sun, 1/3/10, CABAL GAMEGUARD <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: asus laptop a8le and a8e series

To: [email protected]

Cc: [email protected]

Date: Sunday, January 3, 2010, 5:45 AM

Hi Ann! you should send Fifty Thousand Pesos first..(Philippine Money) if you\\\'re interested with the two laptops..I\\\'m not so sure how much it will cost for the shipping..Just for assurance please send me extra Five Thousand pesos for it..is it North or South Africa? or 1,200 U.S. Dollars may do also all in all..

Please send me all the details regarding this matters..Thank you so much..add my Yahoo Messenger [email protected] PM me for faster transaction..I could also give you my wireless keyboard and mouse as my freebies..

(balak pa ako dalihin..tskk pano ba pigilan yang Aaron james na yan..nghahasik ng lagim sa net pinoy pa tinitira)

afterburner on January 05, 2010 12:59 PM

Nigeria is the SCAM and SCUM capital of the world.

Ναι ναι ναι όλοι μας καταλάβαμε.

Εάν λοιπόν υπάρχει έστω και κάτι που θυμίζει όλο αυτό, απλά μην απαντήσεις.

Έχασα χρόνο, χρήμα, κέφια και θα είχα χάσει και το προϊόν.

Φιλικά,

Γιώργος.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Administrator

Τα παραπάνω κείμενα είναι γνωστά σε όσους έχουν κάποια εμπειρία αλλά και είναι προφανές ότι πρόκειται για scam απο τα συντακτικά λάθη των μηνυμάτων του απατεώνα.

Στο παρελθόν στην πρώτη σελίδα των αγγελιών υπήρξε ειδοποίηση προς τα μέλη ότι έχουν εντοπιστεί ξένοι απατεώνες που κάνουν προτάσεις δύσκολες να αρνηθείς. Προσοχή λοιπόν ενήλικοι συνάδελφοι.

Γι αυτό αναφέρεται ρητά στην σελίδα των Κανονισμών:

Προσοχή!

Αποφεύγετε τις απάτες αγοράζοντας τοπικά ή πληρώνοντας μέσω PayPal.

Μην πραγματοποιείτε ποτέ πληρωμές μέσω Western Union, Moneygram ή άλλων ανώνυμων υπηρεσιών πληρωμών.

Μην αγοράζετε από ή πουλάτε στο εξωτερικό. Μην αποδέχεστε τραπεζικές επιταγές από το εξωτερικό.

Το περιεχόμενο και οι πληροφορίες που περιλαμβάνονται στο site αποτελούν μια προσφορά στον επισκέπτη/χρήστη και δεν δύνανται σε καμία περίπτωση να εκληφθούν ως έγκυρες πληροφορίες ή/και συμβουλές ούτε υποκρύπτουν προτροπή για την τέλεση συγκεκριμένων πράξεων (π.χ. αγοράς, κ.λπ.).

Το site αναλαμβάνει την συλλογή, επεξεργασία και διανομή του περιεχομένου του, δεν εγγυάται όμως για την ορθότητα, την πληρότητα ή και την διαθεσιμότητα των περιεχομένων, σελίδων, υπηρεσιών, επιλογών αυτού (του site). Κατόπιν τούτων ο εκάστοτε χρήστης/επισκέπτης χρησιμοποιεί τις παρεχόμενες υπηρεσίες/πληροφορίες του site με δική του πρωτοβουλία, αναλαμβάνοντας ταυτόχρονα και την σχετική ευθύνη διασταύρωσης των εν λόγω πληροφοριών.

Ευχαριστούμε για την ενημέρωση και το ενδιαφέρον.

Live and let Live.

• 8 χρόνια αργότερα...

Έχω την εντύπωση ότι άρχισαν να τριγυρνάνε στο smart.noiz.gr scammers, λογικά από εξωτερικό, που ενδιαφέρονται δήθεν για αγορές.

Για 2 διαφορετικές αγγελίες μέσα σε διάστημα 2 μηνών έλαβα emails από κάποιον υποτίθεται Αμερικάνο. Χρησιμοποίησε το ίδιο όνομα μεν, αλλά έστειλε από 2 διαφορετικές διευθύνσεις και έδωσε  άλλο backstory κάθε φορά. Επίσης έγραφε σε σπασμένα Αγγλικά, κι ήταν σαν να επικοινωνούσε μαζί μου πρώτη φορά.

Ένας άλλος μου έστειλε από Γερμανία υποτίθεται, με email στα Ελληνικά αλλά από Google Translate (γι' αυτόν δεν είμαι σίγουρος αν είναι ύποπτος ή όχι, απλά το άναφέρω καλού-κακού γιατί μου φανηκε λίγο περίεργη η διεύθυνση email του).

Οπότε το νου σας...

Υ.Γ. Δεν ήξερα σε ποιο sub-forum να στείλω, οπότε το έβαλα εδώ.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου