Προς το περιεχόμενο

Beyond False Ends - Entropia

Από 3D, 24/04/2020
  • 0 comments

Lyrics: Let me remind you of a time when we were walking hand in hand Illusion builders sat the stage, then we stepped in But at the absence of a moment I started swimming in the sand Is this a dead end or it’s just a false alarm? Is there a time? You silent watcher choose your mask Is there really a time? So many dreams are crying to be seen Can’t you see, no, can’t you see? Τhis life is killing me All we got left is a drop of light in an ocean of pain A fading flower when peters out marks a shining silhouette Beyond false ends Let me retard the sands of time and struggle for an empty breath A distant memory and some sparks evoke grey hopes But when the feelings and the facts turn from haze to a steady pulse All we can do is incite the future and enshrine the past Music, lyrics, performance, production, cd artwork by Dimitris Dikmanis. Vocals by Nina Koufochristou. Facebook page: Entropia (Dimitris Dikmanis) Instagram: _entropia_music_

Πρόταση

Σχόλια

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια.

IP.Board Videos by DevFuse
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου