Προς το περιεχόμενο

Σοφά λόγια Ροκ ανδρών

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Για να γελάσουμε & λιγο :lol:

-John Lennon (To the bass player on 'Double Fantasy):"'They tell me you're good, just don't play too many notes..."

"I don't know anything about music, In my line you don't have to." -Elvis Presley

Keith Richards, when asked about his guitar technique: 'Five strings, two fingers, and one a**hole.'

"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

"You ask me if I'm happy, listen. I've bought meself a rolls royce, I'm part of the biggest band in the world ,I've got 70.000.000 pounds in the bank,and I'm about to live in a luxurious mansion outside the border of Manchester city. Am I happy with that? NO I'M NOT! I WANT MORE" Noel Gallagher lead guitarist and main songwriter for Oasis.

"What I'm doing is keeping the spirit of Rock'N Roll alive. Rock 'n roll is supposed to be fast and loud and its supposed to piss off the older generation." - Marilyn Manson.

"Oh my god, what in the world have I started?" Elvis Presley when asked what his thoughts were on David Bowie's album "Ziggy Stardust"

www.soundcloud.com/superfunk12

https://superfunk12.wordpress.com/

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντήσεις 23
  • Πρώτη
  • Τελευταία

Περισσότερες συμμετοχές

Περισσότερες συμμετοχές

• 3 χρόνια αργότερα...

"You ask me if I'm happy, listen. I've bought meself a rolls royce, I'm part of the biggest band in the world ,I've got 70.000.000 pounds in the bank,and I'm about to live in a luxurious mansion outside the border of Manchester city. Am I happy with that? NO I'M NOT! I WANT MORE" Noel Gallagher lead guitarist and main songwriter for Oasis.

Πωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωω :o

Παλι εγραψε ο Noel! ;D

Omg k 3 lol

Interviewer: Do you think there will be a Third World War?

Angus Young: I'm the Third World War.

και άλλες άπειρες που θα βρείτε εδώ http://www.great-quotes.com/

μπλε ιζ δι ονλι γουεϊ

Oταν καποτε σε συνεντευξη στο Guitar World ρωτησαν τον κιθαριστα-Ramone "πως τοσα χρονια δεν εχει αλλαξει καθολου το στυλ και τον ηχο και παραμενει ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ το ιδιο" απανταει το εξης θεικο.

"No practicing"  :D

Make me fries...

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση

• Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου