Προς το περιεχόμενο

Berlin

ex-OurDarkness

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Παραθέτω τις απόψεις ενός Βερολινέζου (σύμβουλος επικοινωνιων - επιχειρήσεων) για το Βερολίνο. Σχολιάστε.

Berlin is an interstinng city - tragic, glorious, artistic, bohemian, first world, third world, decrepit, ugly, nice... you name it it is here.. It really, on the whole, is not an attractive city as far as aethetics is concerned. From up on top of a hill, it has no real panorama to write home about... In the summer it is great when life spills outdoors... But Berliners are quite afraid of rain and cloudy weather - which is a part of their daily life for at least 5 months of the year. Amsterdam has another mentality...even when it rains there, people go about their lives... Here in a way too...but reduced to the max...

But it is nevertheless a city that can be insipiring, even if the economic situation of this city is rock bottom...

Persoanlly, I'd prefer you to know the good things of Berlin, without thinking it ot be THE place...until you have had a chance to come here and decide for yourself what kind of city it is (or could mean) to you.

I would certrainly say that it is one of the most imteresting cities in Europe and there is room for opportunity...assuming you have the wherewithall to create it...

I actually come out of the economic developmentbackground and see a lot of the defectsy that this city has... It is a city which consumes but does not produce for profit. Artists live here by the loads...but the shows are in Cologne or Duesseldorf or Munich and Hamburg... It is a cheap place to live while waiting for luck...although luck may happen faster in a place which is more expensive to live...

It is the largest cozy city in the world... it is easy going...very laid back... but that tends to be one of its faults...which keeps over 20% of the population cashing in their governement subsidy cecks, rather than paying inclome tax...

Pessimistic? me? Not at all...a bit of a realist...

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου