Προς το περιεχόμενο

'FACE IT': Τα απομνημονεύματα της Debbie Harry.

Haris

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

https://www.nme.com/news/music/blondies-debbie-harry-reveals-that-david-bowie-flashed-his-very-nice-penis-after-scoring-cocaine-2552179

While on tour with Iggy Pop and David Bowie…

“One time David and Iggy were looking for some blow. Their connection in New York had suddenly died and they were out.  A friend had given me a gram, but I had barely touched it. I didn’t care for coke too much - it made me jittery and wired and it affected my throat. So I went upstairs with my vast quantity of cocaine and they just sucked it right up in one swoop.

After they did the blow, David pulled out his cock - as if I were the official cock checker or something. Since I was in an all-male band, maybe they figured I really was the cock-check lady.

David’s size was notorious, and he loved to pull it out with both men and women. It was so funny, adorable and sexy. I guess I was sort of flattered, you know? He’s one of the great men that I admire in the music world, clearly a genius… I wonder why Iggy didn’t let me have a closer look at his dick”.

When Harry spoke to The Sunday Times about the drug-fuelled night, she explained that she assumed that Bowie flashed her because he was saying thank you for the cocaine. “It was very funny… I didn’t touch it. But I did think, well - very nice. I don’t know, it’s too bad you can’t ask him,” she said.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Υπονόησες ότι τα έργα και οι ημέρες της Debbie, του Bowie και του Iggy αφορούν τετράχρονα, ή μου φάνηκε;

Σκ, σκ, σκ... Απορώ και εξίσταμαι ασούμε.

όχι ρε....

λέω αυτά τα δείξε μου να σου δείξω και να παίξουμε γιατρό, τα κάνουν 4χρονα και τότε είναι χαριτωμένα...

απο κει και πέρα αλλάζει λίγο το πράγμα

με σήμα το μπιφτέκι

Α, ΟΚ. Βέβαια όταν είσαι ροκ σταρ, πλούσιος, νέος, διάσημος, σπινταρισμένος από κόκα και άλλα τέτοια ρικριέσιοναλ, ε, μπαίνεις που και που (και που) σε mode 4χρονου. Το ξέρω εκ πείρας. :classic_biggrin:  

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου