Προς το περιεχόμενο

Jim Campilongo Signature Top-Loader Telecaster

Shelter

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Σε λίγο καιρό θα την δούμε 8)

"My Custom shop Signature Top-Loader Telecaster will be available from Fender in January, 2010.

It will have an exact replica of my neck, and feature pickups custom wound to my specs (see "pick ups"). They sound fantastic. My goal was to have a woody, full bodied sound while retaining the character of a great Telecaster.

Jumbo frets, a tall "top hat" toggle for easy switching, and a "T" string tree for easy behind the nut bending are all part of the personality of this guitar - not to mention the easy playability and warm sounds the top-loader bridge brings to the Telecaster table.

Additionally, the bridge plate will be flat, without the "lips" originally there for holding the "ash tray" metal cover on older Teles. Personally, I find those lips problematic and a hindrance when trying to pick the low "E" string. I compensate for this on my '59 with a high string altitude at the pickup plate. However, the trade off is high action from the 12th fret up. This "lip-less" plate should make my plectrum life easier.

The Campy model comes standard in "white-ish blond" nitrocellulose finish, the exact color of my original guitar, with a white pick guard. Custom color Orange is available. I'm going for orange.

All finishes will be applied conservatively since I feel most of the great guitars I've played featured "very light" too "nearly nonexistent" finishes. I believe this allows the true resonant character of the wood to shine through. The neck will be lightly finished for a "fast" playability.

The Campilongo Signature Telecaster will be unveiled at the 2010 NAMM show.

PICK UPS

Β As far as pickups go, I'm really happy with what I came up with for my Campy model. I went through dozens of pick ups and tried to combine the best features of what I liked and requested modifications for what I needed. I think the Campy pick ups are powerful, full-bodied and warm, but retain a classic vintage voice. They will come standard and exclusively on the Campilongo Signature Tele and will not be offered separately".

http://www.jimcampilongo.com/

Beauty is in the ear of the beholder.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• 1 μήνα αργότερα...
  • 4 εβδομάδες αργότερα...

μη σκας αν θες σου λεω πως να φτιαξεις μια ιδια,και καλυτερη, κατω απο 1000 ;)

www.soundcloud.com/superfunk12

https://superfunk12.wordpress.com/

Καλά εντάξει, γενικά δεν έχει καμια φοβερή ιδιαιτερότητα εκτός του γεγονότος ότι είναι top loader, και έχει λιμαρισμενα πλαϊνα μέρη στη γέφυρα. Απλά είναι η αγαπημένη κιθάρα του Campilongo (έχει άλλες 10) και εμφανίζεται σχεδόν πάντα με αυτή.

Beauty is in the ear of the beholder.

...πλακα πλακα θα μπορουσε καλλιστα να ερθει κι απο την Ελλαδα ο Jim να τον δουμε.

μηπως θα επρεπε να ...μαζεψουμε υπογραφες?

wood matters

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου