Προς το περιεχόμενο

Τελικά μούφα η κιθάρα του Jimmy Hedrix?

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

o άνθρωπος έχει 2.6Μ θεατές και το βίδεο πήγε στα 1.7Μ, άσχετα αν απο κάτω γίνεται το κράξιμο της αρκούδας.

Ο άλλος ο τυπάκος που καταγγέλει το γεγονός μετα βίας έχει πιάσει 25Χ, χώρια που δεν μπορεί να αρθρώσει λέξη σωστά ή να γράψει στο βίδεο μια λέξη σωστά.

Όλα είναι θέμα εικόνας 

• Συμφωνώ 1

με σήμα το μπιφτέκι

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

22 λεπτά πριν, Spyros Delta είπε

Μαλλον μουφα απο οτι ειδα στις συγκρισεις των φωτο

Έτσι φαίνεται.

Μάλλον ήθελαν να βγάλουν λεφτάκια.

o Davies ανέβασε ένα σχόλιο:

Παράθεση

After publishing this video I came to learn that some people seem to be in doubt about the authenticity of the guitar... Here's a short explainer about everything i know so far. Before making this video I received a document with many details regarding this guitar. Basically the entire history seems to be well documented - from when it left Jimi's hands till this point - and it made me certain the guitar was legit. Signed affidavits from Hendrix' manager (Bob Levine, who got the guitar from him) and the roady/UK manager (James Tappy Wright who transported the guitar) with matching serial numbers. A letter from Fender saying they have no doubt this guitar is the Monterey Strat (concluded after an extensive inspection). Pictures from apparent matching damages to matching grain on the neck. Pics and letters of the guitar on exhibit in several museums through the years, etc. etc. Pretty overwhelming evidence one can say, right? But since then I've seen other people claiming there's some visual discrepancies between the guitar I played, and the guitar Hendrix used on stage in Monterey. And I've come to the point where I just can't be sure whether it is the real deal or not. I feel like I can make a case for both sides of the story. But I feel obliged to say that I am sure that neither Myles nor the current owner deliberately try to fool anyone. They were honest to me about the whole thing and never tried to hide anything. Myles very kindly responded to my messages, and was willing to put forward more emails and letters he had about the guitar when the first doubts started to arise. I guess if you were try to fool anyone, literally the last thing you want to do is have a YouTuber film every last detail of the guitar in question and put it out there in the open for everyone to see. That said, I'm quite sad and sorry to see it like this. I was so blown away by the experience; the guitar, the video, the opportunity, the plunge into Jimi's history, it felt like a dream come true. At this point I'm simply not sure anymore that I did play the Hendrix Monterey Strat... One thing I am sure about though... Hendrix really was the most legendary guitarist of all time, wasn't he?

2 λεπτά πριν, D'Ailleurs είπε

o Davies ανέβασε ένα σχόλιο:

εψαξα και γω και διάβασα διάφορα στο μεταξύ.

Αναδίπλωση σοβαρή. 2.5Μ θεατές δεν ρισκάρονται έτσι εύκολα. Ενα ταξίδι στο Λονδίνο από το Ρότερνταμ δεν τρέχει και τίποτα. Αλλωστε τα εισητήρια τα έβγαλε η θέαση. win win

πάντως δεν φαινόταν και τόσο σημαντικό το μαγαζί για να έχει τόσο υπερτιμημένη κιθάρα. Οι άλλοι οι αμερικάνοι στη Νεβάδα ποτέ δεν έβαλαν τέτοιες τιμές. Σε ένα άλλο βίντεο που είδα η συγκεκριμένη είχε μπει σε άλλους δυο πλειστηριασμούς και είχε αποσυρθεί

• Συμφωνώ 1

με σήμα το μπιφτέκι

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου