• 5 χρόνια αργότερα...
  • Απαντήσεις 27
  • Πρώτη
  • Τελευταία

Περισσότερες συμμετοχές

Περισσότερες συμμετοχές

Εικόνες

Καλημέρα και Καλή Χρονιά,

Επειδή ο άγιος Βασίλης δε μου έστειλε κανένα Overdrive που είχα γράψει στη λίστα, ενώ ήμουν πάρα πολύ καλό παιδάκι θα ήθελα να κάνω κανένα mod σε ενα blues driver που έχω και δεν το παίζω.

Έχει κανένας εμπειρία από κάτι τέτοιο?

Θα προτιμούσα mods που να μπορεί κανείς να τα κάνει μόνος του ή να κυμαίνονται σε λογικά πλαίσια τιμών (καλός και ο keeley αλλά...)

Καλή χρονιά σε όλους

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Καλημέρα και Καλή Χρονιά,

Επειδή ο άγιος Βασίλης δε μου έστειλε κανένα Overdrive που είχα γράψει στη λίστα, ενώ ήμουν πάρα πολύ καλό παιδάκι θα ήθελα να κάνω κανένα mod σε ενα blues driver που έχω και δεν το παίζω.

Έχει κανένας εμπειρία από κάτι τέτοιο?

Θα προτιμούσα mods που να μπορεί κανείς να τα κάνει μόνος του ή να κυμαίνονται σε λογικά πλαίσια τιμών (καλός και ο keeley αλλά...)

Καλή χρονιά σε όλους

Ποιό ακριβώς έχεις μπας μπορέσουμε να ψάξουμε κάτι?

Flying High Again

ΥΓ: Χρόνια πολλά και για τη γιορτή σου, Βασίλη.

Να'σαι καλά  :D καλή χρονιά και σε σένα και όλα να μας πάνε όπως επυθημούμε  :D

Δεν θα σου δώσω υπόσχεση αλλά θα ρίξω ένα ψάξιμο μπας και είναι κάτι το απλό ή κάτι που να μην θέλει πολύ ρίσκο

Flying High Again

Προσωπικα δοκιμαστικα εκανα την H2O mod στο BOSS BD2 και απο τοτε εγινε το αγαπημενο μου πεταλι. Το πεταλι μεταμορφωθηκε,

Εκανα την H2O στο Boss Blues Driver BD2 και εγινε απιθανο πετάλι ...

και εγω ακομη ενας

papa don't take no mess!!

h2o?

τι mod είναι αυτό?

http://www.monteallums.com/pedal_mods.html

Boss BD-H20 DIY Pedal Mod Kits - When searching for a name to call this mod I chose H2O because it's the symbol for water. Water can be clear or transparent and it can be light or heavy. This mod transforms the BD-2 into an almost completely transparent pedal letting the true character of your guitar, pickups and amp shine through. Not only is it almost completely transparent, it's also extremely Dynamic. As you turn the Gain knob up on the pedal you can control the amount of gain using the volume control on your guitar. The BD-H2O will react exactly like a tube driven amp. The shriek highs and splaty gain of the stock BD-2 are completely removed. Compared to our regular BD-2 mod this mod has a much flatter EQ.

My regular BD-2 Mod has a slight mid boost and a little less gain than the BD-H2O Mod. Both mods remove the shriek highs and splaty gain of the stock BD-2. The splaty gain of the stock BD-2 is a common gripe I hear about others that offer mods for this pedal. We have removed this issue with this pedal. We also include a Super Bright 3mm White Clear LED. We also modify a resistor to increase the brightness of the LED X3. You can use the LED as a flashlight on stage after the mod, it is that bright, almost blinding. I will boldly state that this is undoubtedly the best mod on the planet for a BD-2. And the really cool part is we won't break the bank with the price of our mods. We offer top quality parts and expert craftsmanship at very reasonable prices

+1

και που υπάρχουν τα σχέδια?

τα στελνει αυτος μαζι μα τα υπολοιπα.αν ενοεις αυτο

papa don't take no mess!!

http://www.monteallums.com/pedal_mods.html

Boss BD-H20 DIY Pedal Mod Kits - When searching for a name to call this mod I chose H2O because it's the symbol for water. Water can be clear or transparent and it can be light or heavy. This mod transforms the BD-2 into an almost completely transparent pedal letting the true character of your guitar, pickups and amp shine through. Not only is it almost completely transparent, it's also extremely Dynamic. As you turn the Gain knob up on the pedal you can control the amount of gain using the volume control on your guitar. The BD-H2O will react exactly like a tube driven amp. The shriek highs and splaty gain of the stock BD-2 are completely removed. Compared to our regular BD-2 mod this mod has a much flatter EQ.

My regular BD-2 Mod has a slight mid boost and a little less gain than the BD-H2O Mod. Both mods remove the shriek highs and splaty gain of the stock BD-2. The splaty gain of the stock BD-2 is a common gripe I hear about others that offer mods for this pedal. We have removed this issue with this pedal. We also include a Super Bright 3mm White Clear LED. We also modify a resistor to increase the brightness of the LED X3. You can use the LED as a flashlight on stage after the mod, it is that bright, almost blinding. I will boldly state that this is undoubtedly the best mod on the planet for a BD-2. And the really cool part is we won't break the bank with the price of our mods. We offer top quality parts and expert craftsmanship at very reasonable prices

τα στελνει αυτος μαζι μα τα υπολοιπα.αν ενοεις αυτο

Δεν βλέπω να αλλάζει και πολύ πράμα και απ'όσο βλέπω 20 ντάλαρς συν τα μεταφορηκά.

Το θέμα είναι αν του αρέσει του φίλου panouhl ο ήχος του

Flying High Again

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση

• Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου