Προς το περιεχόμενο

Ο Steven Tyler φευγει απο τους Aerosmith

Stinky

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Legendary Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler has reportedly decided to leave the band after 40 years. The split rumors started when the group started canceling tour dates and apparently Steven isn’t even speaking to anyone at the moment.

Guitarist Joe Perry claims he saw the news on the internet and points Steven’s attitude and lack of communication as the real reason for the split. Steven also hasn’t contacted any of his fellow band members to inform them of his decision.

Joe Perry said, “Steven quit as far as I can tell. I don’t know any more than you do about it. I got off the plane two nights ago. I saw online that Steven said that he was going to leave the band. I don’t know for how long, indefinitely or whatever. Other than that, I don’t know.”

“Frankly, the last few months I’ve been wanting not to rock the boat. I don’t want him canceling any more gigs. We really wanted to do these last four. We just kind of didn’t want to call him out or anything and get him anymore p**sed off, for whatever reason. So we just let things lie.

Joe Perry is decided to keep Aerosmith alive with or without Steven. It is just not the same thing without Steven’s unforgettable voice. Can you imagine someone else replacing Steven?? NO!

Sickly-sweet, pink, and not for everybody

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Τουλαχιστον αυτος ειπε οτι θα φυγει και το ΕΚΑΝΕ...

ΕΣΥ γιατι δεν το κανεις??? ;D ;D ;D

www.soundcloud.com/superfunk12

https://superfunk12.wordpress.com/

εγω παντως προτιμω να φυγει ο ταιλερ απο τους ειροσμιθ, παρα ο στινκι απο το νοιζ!

;D ;D ;D ;D

οχι τιποτα, πανω που θα τους βλεπαμε, μας την εκανε!

πανελιστας και ανταρτομαχητης....

Βασικά είναι επιβεβαιωμένο αυτό;

Όσο ψάχνω δεν βλέπω κάτι πολύ επίσημο...

οχι δεν ειναι!

απλα ακουγοταν σαν φημη!

(Ο Στινκις πάντως για λίγο νομίζω μας αποχαιρετά)

μα ποτε πηγε στο -5 αυτο το παιδι?

πριν δεκα λεπτα μιλουσαμε και ηταν στο -4!

πανελιστας και ανταρτομαχητης....

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου