Fender twin reverb blackface 135RMS

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντήσεις 29
  • Πρώτη
  • Τελευταία

Περισσότερες συμμετοχές

Περισσότερες συμμετοχές

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

απλά ξέρεις ποιά είναι η πλάκα΄? ότι ακολουθώντας το λίνκ του superfunk ανακαλύπτω ότι είναι αυτός http://www.ampwares.com/ffg/twin_reverb_bf.html

αλλά αυτός που έχω έχει και master volume και είναι 135 Watts RMS και όχι 85 όπως τουθ εικονιζόμενου. Και αν και είμαι σίγουρος ότι είναι από CBS εποχή μέχρι το 1983, το γράφει και από πίσω αυτό, Δεν γνωρίζω πόσο πιό πίσω παρασκευάζονταν αυτό το μοντέλο....... πάντως από ήχο ........ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

In Fender Strat we trust!

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

ΑΠΟ ΑΥΤΗ ΤΗ ΣΤΙΓΜΗ ΟΛΟ ΤΟ NOIZ ΣΕ ΕΧΕΙ ΜΙΣΗΣΕΙ!!! :lol: :lol:

Όχι καλέ γιατί το λες αυτό :?: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

πάντως από ήχο ........ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

¶μα δεν σ' αρεσε, μπορείς να μου τον πουλήσεις!

Μισοτιμής εννοείται, μη μας κλέψεις κιόλας! :P

one colour: black - and shades of grey

Εντυπωσιακος ενισχυτης & ακομα πιο εντυπωσιακο το γεγονος οι ΔΕΝ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ! 8O

Πρωτη φορα βλεπω κατι τετοιο & πιστευω οτι μαλλον εχει αλλαχθει η πλακα απο ασημενια σε μαυρη μια και αν ηταν ασημενια θα μιλουσαμε για κλασσικη ασημενια πλακα 1979-1983.

Κατσε να ποσταρω της φωτο σε ενα φορουμ με ειδικους & τα λεμε....

αλλά αυτός που έχω έχει και master volume και είναι 135 Watts RMS και όχι 85 όπως τουθ εικονιζόμενου.

αν ειχες αγορασει τον εικονιζομενο στα 85 βαττ θα σε ειχα δολοφονησει μια & θα ειχες αγορασει τον καλυτερο ενισχυτη που φτιαχτηκε (& προκειται να φτιαχτει ποτε!!) :lol:

www.soundcloud.com/superfunk12

https://superfunk12.wordpress.com/

Το παράδοξο όμως Νίκο είναι ότι στο Harmony central που τώρα κοίταγα, πολλοί έχουν ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ τον δικό μου διότι αναφέρουν το blackface, τα 2 κανάλια, το master volume με το push pull ως χαρακτηριστικό, και λένε ότι είναι μοντέλα 1978-1979 :?:

Συγκεκριμμένα κάποιοι από εδώ http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Fender/Twin_Reverb_135_RMS-2.html

Το παραθέτω και ολόκληρο

Price Paid: 500 (£) used

Features: 9

My amp was made in 1978, but i picked it up in immaculate condition complete with original footswitch and cover for £500! I purely bought this amp because of the twin reverbs history, and because of their predominately clean sound. I play mostly rock, right through to country and blues. The amp comes standard with two channels, one normal and the other equipped with reverb and vibrato.The master volume also has a push pull distortion switch. I mainly use the vibrato channel as it is possible to obtain good bluesy sounds. The both channels have volume, treble, middle and bass controls, but channel two has reverb, speed and intensity. The amp is all tube, the power stage is governed by 4 6L6GC's which are great sounding and easy to get hold of. I rarely use the normal channel as the vibrato channel gives a little more edge to my sound, which i like. I use this amp regulary.All in all it is an extremely versatile amp, good for anything!

Sound Quality: 10

I play an Epiphone LE Les Paul with a Morley pro series 2 wah/volume pedal and a Marshall Guv'nor plus overdrive pedal. I am saving for an American series strat, which will be my main guitar, but the Les Paul is a good stand in. The Les Paul sounds beautifully woody through this amp, particulary on the neck humbucker setting. I use this more than the treble pickup, but that sounds great too. I have just replaced the valves with a quad of original 70's GE's. Fitting these valves have only improved the amps performance. This amp is loud and has more than enough power to do the jobs that i want it to do. However this amp is not perfect. The ultra linear design picks a wider range of frequencies, thus picking up suttle nuances. This may not sound bad to you at first, but when set really clean it can pick up a few unwanted scratches and atteck sounds. Unlike the original blackfaces which used a 'choke' to cut the level of frequencies picked up. The reverb is traditionally lush, as it is on all Fender amps, you can really get a sense of distance and ambience with this amp. The speakers are original Fender 'blue backs', not the best, but good enough not to change. This amp is hugely versatile as you can use the amp in so many different ways, because it is so clean. The amp dry sounds fantastic, but it still sounds phenomenal with any type of effect through it.

Reliability: 10

The Twin Reverb amp is the industry standard. This variation is just as well built as the blackface models, and the ones before them. An amp just can't get any stronger than this, it's solid as rock! The only thing you will have to replace is the valves, not like other valve amps.

Customer Support: N/A

Never had to deal with Fender, i just got my local amp tech to replace the valves and service it.

Overall Rating: N/A

I have been playing for 4 years and i am extremely lucky to own one of these, especially in this condition. The amp is perfect for my style of music, being a great fan of Mark Knopfler I am able to re-create alot of his clean guitar sounds. The amp is also a great basis for anything rock, a good overdrive/distortion pedal can turn this amp into a screaming beast! I would never let go of this amp, if it was stolen I wouldn't be able replace it! I absolutely love the sound of this amp, even though it is big and heavy. It fulfils most of my tonal needs (which is pretty good!) and has the looks to boot. In a dream world i'd love to own an original '63 blackface, but how is a 16 year kid going to afford one of those! If anyone has been put off by tone purists about these 135 watt monsters, prove them wrong!

Submitted by Chris Street at 11/12/2002 05:35

In Fender Strat we trust!

εδω παει το ρητο ατιμη κενωνια που αλλους τους ανεβαζεις και αλλους τους κατεβαζεις....

τι να πω.....καλοπαιχτος :wink: :wink:

και να καποια στιγμη θελεις να πεταξεις την παλιατζουρα που σου πασαρανε και σε κλεψανε, εδω ειμαστε :lol:

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση

• Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου