Προς το περιεχόμενο

Help! Danelectro Rocky Road DJ-20 mod

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Γεια σας Νοιζάδες!  ;D

Ήθελα να σας κάνω μια ερώτηση!

Πρόσφατα αγόρασα ένα πετάλι rotary από τον Thomann, το Danelectro DJ20 Rocky Road. Κατά τη γνώμη μου είναι ένα πολύ όμορφο rotary (κυρίως στο γρήγορο, διότι στο αργό μοιάζει με Chorus) με μόνο μειονέκτημα το απότομο volume boost που κάνει όταν το ανοίγεις. Έχω διαβάσει, έχω ακούσει και έχω δει ότι υπάρχει τρόπος (mod) για να διορθωθεί αυτό. Έχω "φάει" το google και δεν μπορώ να βρω το link, μόνο σε μία σελίδα βρήκα κάτι αλλά δεν ανοίγει.

Μήπως θα μπορούσατε να με βοηθήσετε? ξέρετε τον τρόπο? έχετε κάποιο βίντεο ή κάποιο link?

-=Music is my Aeroplane=-

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

http://forum.cifraclub.com.br/forum/7/175809/

και αλλοι εχουν το προβλημα σου - διαβασε απο πανω για το mod

Ευχαριστώ για την άμεση απάντηση, απλά δεν υπάρχει κάτι για το mod στο link και μου τα βγάζει και λίγο αλαμπουρνέζικα.

Χμμμ σα να εχεις δικιο - διαβασα που ελεγε για το μοντ αλλα επειδη δεν καταλαβα και καλα φανταστηκα οτι εσυ που το εχεις θα ηξερες και για τι πραγμα μιλουσε  >:( >:( σορρυ

think2ice TM https://myspace.com/mood.of.joy.band

Terry rules the bass

καλησπερα φιλε μου βρηκα αυτο καπου το νετ δν ξερω αν σεβοηθησει.

Unity Gain Mod for Danelectro DJ-20

"Basically, what you have to do is jump a resistor. That means you have to solder a wire from one end of the resistor to the other so the signal passes through unrestricted. There are 2 main circuit boards and a little one for the switches. The one you need to get to is the one on which the speed and drive pots are located on. Take off the board on top first by removing the 2 screws so you can get to the target board. Remove the connector between the 2 boards. Then remove the knobs and screws from the target board and lift it out. It'll still be connected to the switch board by a ribbon cable that you can't remove, but it has enough length to work with it. Directly in back of the drive pot you'll see 2 resistors. The one closest to the pot is the target. One end of it is up close to the L.E.Ds. A small soldering iron tip is necessary to do this. Solder a piece of very thin wire from one end of the resistor to the other. That's all there is to it. However, as I said it's VERY VERY small, and it may be intimidating to some."

I bear no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in performing the modification suggested in this article. This modification WILL render the manufacturer's warrantee VOID

Φιλικα

καλησπερα φιλε μου βρηκα αυτο καπου το νετ δν ξερω αν σεβοηθησει.

Unity Gain Mod for Danelectro DJ-20

"Basically, what you have to do is jump a resistor. That means you have to solder a wire from one end of the resistor to the other so the signal passes through unrestricted. There are 2 main circuit boards and a little one for the switches. The one you need to get to is the one on which the speed and drive pots are located on. Take off the board on top first by removing the 2 screws so you can get to the target board. Remove the connector between the 2 boards. Then remove the knobs and screws from the target board and lift it out. It'll still be connected to the switch board by a ribbon cable that you can't remove, but it has enough length to work with it. Directly in back of the drive pot you'll see 2 resistors. The one closest to the pot is the target. One end of it is up close to the L.E.Ds. A small soldering iron tip is necessary to do this. Solder a piece of very thin wire from one end of the resistor to the other. That's all there is to it. However, as I said it's VERY VERY small, and it may be intimidating to some."

I bear no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in performing the modification suggested in this article. This modification WILL render the manufacturer's warrantee VOID

Φιλικα

Φίλε μου σ' ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ για τη βοήθεια!! Έτοιμο το πετάλι! :) Μου το έφτιαξε ένας φίλος μου που γνωρίζει από ηλεκτρονικά με την βοήθεια του κειμένου!

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου