Προς το περιεχόμενο

Μπασο newsted

messalion

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Καλημερα αγορια και κοριτσια  :)

Στο παρακατω βιντεο μπορει καποιος να μου πει με τι μπασο παιζει ο newsted ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfcVQjE5riM

THNX  :D :D :D

think2ice TM https://myspace.com/mood.of.joy.band

Terry rules the bass

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Τρομερό vid!!!

Εδώ ο Newsted πρέπει να παίζει με κάποιο Sadowsky PJ Bass.Για ψάξου προς τα εκεί.

Βέβαια οι μπασοειδικοί ίσως να σου πουν ακριβώς το μοντέλο!

More is more. Yngwie Malmsteen

Μετά από αυτό που διάβασα, δεν θα ξαναπώ ότι ιδρώνω  ;D

Μιλάμε για ΤΗΝ περίπτωση ο τύπος...

all this has happened before and will happen again

Μετά από αυτό που διάβασα, δεν θα ξαναπώ ότι ιδρώνω  ;D

Μιλάμε για ΤΗΝ περίπτωση ο τύπος...

Γιατι ?

Terry rules the bass

Γιατι ?

Τι γιατί βρε... δεν διάβασες αυτό;  ;D

I've had a lot of trouble with sweat getting inside my basses; the Spectors were built really well, played well, and sounded excellent, but the sweat problem was ugly. We did an outside show on the last tour, and by the end of the gig, there was one functioning bass out of six--bad news. And when a bass going through 250,000 watts of PA all of a sudden goes [mimics loud, shorted-out feedback sound], people are not happy! [Laughs.] When I was trying to figure out who was going to build my basses for this tour, I told the builders they had to make them waterproof. So they were waterproof--but not saltwater proof. To test each bass, I'd fill up a big tub with super hot water, dump in some salt, and submerge the bass. Then, I'd take it out of the tub and put it in front of a coil heater for a few minutes. I'd repeat this same process three times with each bass. Then I'd beat the crap out of it for a while in my studio, and finally I'd let it sit on a stand for a couple of days. Usually, the bass corrodes and doesn't play anymore. None of the basses passed that test and kept working except for the Sadowsky. We still have to change the bridge screws on the Sadowskys every week, though, because no matter how much they're anodized, the plating comes off. But I've had really good luck with them."

?Live, I use a Sadowsky. It?s a handmade bass from New York. Roger?s been building them for about thirty years now. Will Lee, the session guy, recommended them to me. Also Marcus Miller talked very highly of them. I tried one and now I always use the Sadowsky live. I?ve tried other basses and they?re just not salt water proof?

all this has happened before and will happen again

Η αληθεια ειναι πως δεν το διαβασα,αλλα ηξερα οτι ο newsted εχει "θεμα" με τον ιδρωτα ομως.....τοσο πολυ οχι  :D

Terry rules the bass

Η αληθεια ειναι πως δεν το διαβασα,αλλα ηξερα οτι ο newsted εχει "θεμα" με τον ιδρωτα ομως.....τοσο πολυ οχι  :D

Φαντασου με τις χορδες του τι θα γινεται...τραγουδι και αλλαγμα μη σου πω !!!

Ωραια τα sadowsky παντως, εχω ακουσει και τα καλυτερα και για τα preamp τους.

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED...

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου