Προς το περιεχόμενο

Sound Confusion

kokotron bcm

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Πρεπει να βρεις τη ρυθμιση στο bios κ να αλλαξεις ποια καρτα ηχου θα χρησιμοποιεις. Λογικο ειναι αφου εβγαλες την παλια καρτα να μη βλεπει τιποτα αφου το bios ψαχνει την παλια κ δεν την βρισκει...Δεν θυμαμαι που στο bios ειναι αλλα αν ψαξεις θα το βρεις..Ετσι ηταν κ μενα..

Εαν παλι δεν μπορεις να το βρεις κ απελπιστεις πετα του ενα φορματ κ θα στρωσει

f you don't want it you won't  do it

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Angelos - Την είχα μόνη της την κάρτα και πάλι δεν την αναγνώριζε παρά μόνο στο Winamp και κάποια μουσικά προγράμματα (cubase sx 3, cakewalk pro audio 9). Τώρα έχω μόνη της την realtec και δεν παίζει πουθενά...

Metal - Θα δοκιμάσω....

κατσε ρε..αν θυμαμαι καλα πρεπει να υπαρχει ρυθμιση στον media player για το πια καρτα χρησιμοποει...Αφου σου τη βλεπουν μερικα προγραματα τοτε ψαξε για τις ρυθμισεις στα προγραματα...

f you don't want it you won't  do it

Το έκανα :P Αλλά μπα...

Βασικά βρήκα κάτι στο net που έχει να κάνει με το plug'n'play enumerator. Γενικά στις κάρτες ήχου και στο midi keyboard, στο properties/properties στο devive manager γράφει "Driver is enabled but has not been started" οπότε πρέπει να έχει να κάνει με αυτό. Ήταν καλά κρυμμένο :) Θα ενημερώσω όταν βρεθεί η λύση.

:DDDDD

diafores pithanes liseis... alla vrika tin mia tin kali

euxaristw paidia gia tis apantiseis! Ola leitourgoun pros to parwn kala. Akoma kai to wireless desktop! :PP (oxi den eixe kammia sxesi me ton ixo :P)

http://www.noiz.gr/postp26613.html#26613

re: sound device error

Thursday, April 21, 2005 at 6:02 am

Posted by Ven (1 messages posted)

Hello to all,

I got much useful information from this topic, but none of them resolved my sound

problem. I use Windows XP SP2 on an Asus V7V8X and a Creative SB Audigy. I also tried

removing the SB card and enabling the built in VIA AC 97 without success.

Then I tried removing and adding back the Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator

as you suggested without success.

Then I went further reinstalling some of the kernel sound drivers and that resolved

the issue in my case so I describe my steps.

First I suggest everyone to create a System Restore point to have something to return

in case of something goes wrong. You can boot XP to safe mode by pressing F8 at the

beginning of the Windows startup and select Safe Mode if the system doesn’t start

in normal mode and use System Restore there to go back to the working configuration.

Then try these steps only if the others mentioned here don’t help. I had everything

ok in Device Manager and every driver was running that should, compared to an other

working system, but the symptom was that there was no sound coming out from the sound

card. Everything was OK in the Device Manager, but in the Sounds and Audio Devices

Control Panel there was only the Voice recording option on the Voice tab, and the

MIDI music playback (without the sound card being in the list) on the Audio tab active.

The others like Voice playback, Sound playback, Sound recording and everything on

the Volume tab was grayed out.

1. Create the restore point.

2. On the System Properties panel, Advanced tab, Environment Variables button, under

the User variables click New and create a variable named devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices

with the value of 1.

3. Open the Device Manager and select Show hidden devices from the View menu.

4. Under the Sound, video and game controllers group, find your sound card(s) and

disable it/them (don’t need to uninstall).

5. Then uninstall the following devices:

- Microsoft Kernel Audio Splitter

- Microsoft Kernel System Audio Device

- Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer

- Microsoft WINMM WDM Audio Compatibility Driver

6. Select Scan for hardware changes from the Action menu. Now the system should redetect

and reinstall the deleted devices automatically. You may get non signed driver warnings,

click continue.

7. Enable the devices you disabled in step 4. You may need to restart the computer.

The problem should be disappeared, you should be able to play sounds.

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου