Προς το περιεχόμενο

Fender Ed O'Brien Sustainer Stratocaster

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

“It’s one of the most iconic guitars in the world, and I love the feel of it; I like the way it fits in the body. I like its femininity: the Les Paul and the Tele are a lot more masculine. There’s a roundness, a femininity about the Strat that I really love.”

Radiohead’s Ed O’Brien: “I was always drawn to sounds that didn’t sound like the guitar” | MusicRadar

“The first guitarist who made an impression on me was Andy Summers, because when you heard Walking On The Moon, it was guitar, but with all the delay and the chorus, it sounded like he was on the moon. And then people like Edge and Johnny Marr, we were spoiled for choice - there were all these amazing guitarists who were trying to do things that didn’t sound like the guitar.

“I’ve always been drawn to people who put the song first. The guitarists who were important for me were Johnny Marr and Edge, people like that, and Peter Buck and Andy Summers. I didn’t hear Led Zeppelin or Jimmy Page until I was 27, which was extraordinary. I didn’t know about those epic guitar heroes until then. And John McGeogh was another big influence, from Magazine and Siouxsie and the Banshees. They were great guitarists, but they weren’t lead guitarists. Again, everything they did was about the song. That’s where I came from, so I guess that’s where I naturally gravitate.

ΔΙΚΟ ΜΟΥ ΠΑΙΔΙ... ;D ;D ;D ;D

www.soundcloud.com/superfunk12

https://superfunk12.wordpress.com/

• 1 μήνα αργότερα...

To Sustainer πολύ ωραίο, πάντα ήθελα ένα.

Αλλά δεν θυσιάζω τον neck ηχο της Strat για αυτό (ο μαγνήτης του sustainer ακούγεται σαν φτηνός κεραμικός).

Αν είναι αγοράζω μια Fernandes που είναι για άλλα κόλπα και έχει και το σετάπ αυτό χρόνια.

When you will get good you will know. There is no guitar. There never was.

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου