Προς το περιεχόμενο

τωρα πλακα μας κάνουν???

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

οι Slipknot πάντως είναι πολύ σατανισταράδες...

αποσπάσματα από συνέντευξη του Shawn M. Crahan, κρουστού, ιδρυτή και γενικότερου "leader" του group:

What are some of your musical influences?

---------------------------------------

Oh, you know, I listen to stuff like Tricky, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Ac/Dc, I love it all. I just got the new Beyonce song, that Destiny’s Child song, "Lose Your Breath". I had to have it. The snare drums that are in it, some beautiful black women singing these songs, you know, I gotta appreciate it. It’s music. if it’s good, I like it. But of course I listen to Judas Priest, The Misfits. If it’s good I love it. But right now I’m devoting my time on writing, so I always unplug, I always get away from the TV.

You know, the new Nine Inch Nails album is coming out and he is one of my mentors. I love it, but the more I watch it, the more it’s gonna fuck me up because I’m trying to create something.

I just did an interview yesterday and the guy was like "What do you dance to?" and I’m like "You mean like in the mirror by myself in my own room, like air guitar?" and he was like "Yeah." And I said "I don’t know, anything from Elvis Presley to Madonna."

Back in March you had to leave the tour because your wife was sick. How is she now?

She’s doing pretty good. She has crones disease along with probably some other things. I’m not really too comfortable talking too much about it. It’s up to her to discuss it with the world but she’s trying everyday. It’s a really brutal disease that can cause all kinds of other things but we’re just living day by day. I’m here because she’s so supportive and if she’s feeling a little better then I try to supply what I have to for the kids that need the band, but I’ve missed 5 shows, the first shows I’ve ever missed but you gotta do what you gotta do, you know. I’m a family man and I’m also a professional musician, so there’s some weird give and take there but I’m just doing the best I can for her, so thank you.

We can leave that part out if you want.

No, no, I’m fine. It’s a cool thing that people ask about my wife ’cause I’ve been married 12 years and I’d like kids out there to know that you can be in this business and be married, have a nice faithful marriage, have kids, be able to tour on a tour bus, tour the world and still come home and have a wife and not have any guilt or problems; it can be done and its not hard. I don’t need a medal for it, it’s just who I am, so I like kids to know so that when they do ask about my wife it makes me understand that they do pay attention and that they do care, and that’s a good thing for Rock ’n’ Roll, to have that relationship.

(duh... δε θα ασχοληθώ σοβαρά με αυτό το θέμα... ειλικρινά...)[/i]

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντήσεις 31
  • Πρώτη
  • Τελευταία

Περισσότερες συμμετοχές

Περισσότερες συμμετοχές

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση

• Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου