Προς το περιεχόμενο

Johnny Hiland και PRS : Τέλος!

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Από το forum "Birds and Moons"

Nashville TN, December 14th 2009

PRS and Johnny Hiland have officially parted ways. The guitar maker and Hiland reached an impasse in negotiations for a new contract and have decided to go separate ways.

Johnny says of the situation, "I am very proud of the work I did while endorsing PRS and I am also very proud of the model that bore my name. I was saddened that it didn't work out. Sometimes you are faced with raw facts about people you work with, that while you try to ignore, they become very self evident. Such was the case here. We offered a very fair deal to PRS to continue on with them, they agreed that the deal was very fair and not out of line. We were not overreaching by any stretch of the imagination. My manager sent them the deal and patiently waited for an answer. After repeated efforts to get a clear answer, the answer finally came in the form of a phone call from Paul himself. He made it very clear that he would not be granting our requested deal."

"I want to thank Bev, Winn, Larry, Grover and Doug Sewell, the team in the shop who made my wonderful guitars, and to all of the people who silently played a role in making my guitar a success. I know that there is no way to properly thank you all. It hurts me deeply to leave, but at some point I had to look at the principles involved and decide to do the right thing for my family and for my dignity. I know in my heart I did the right thing."

"We wish nothing but the best for PRS and their continued success. My five years there saw some great achievements to which I will always be proud. "

"To all my fans, and for the folks who are wondering, I promise you that very soon you will hear about my new affiliation. It is in the works and more news will be forthcoming. This new affiliation came after me leaving PRS, but I can tell you this, you won't be disappointed. "

"I want everyone to know that it was not a matter of quality or anything else at PRS, it was simply a principle disagreement regarding my contract that dissolved our relationship. The guitars PRS builds are incredible pieces of art and represent the vision of an American legend; Paul Reed Smith. Thank you Paul for bringing my model out to the public. It was a very proud day in my life. I move on with a clear conscious and a warm heart for PRS. I wish you nothing but the best."

"2010 is really looking great and we are really excited to hit the road with my new band and record. My return to traditional hardcore chickin' pickin' country music is long overdue. It's now time to show people that traditional country music is where it's at. I aim to do just that."

"I sincerely hope this clears up the stories that are floating around. We will see you out on the road in 2010. Until then, God's Blessings on all of you and Happy Holidays!"

Johnny Hiland

December 14, 2009

Ο Johnny φαίνεται ότι πουλάει τις PRS που είχε στην κατοχή του, όπως μπορούμε να δούμε σ'αυτά τα ebay auctions:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=prs+hiland+private&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_dmpt=Guitar&_odkw=prs+hiland&_osacat=0

Υπάρχουν διάφορες φήμες για την επόμενη εταιρεία με την οποία θα συνεργαστεί, αλλά οι περισσότερες έχουν διαψευστεί.

PS: Χα, μέχρι να κάνω προεπισκόπηση στο θέμα, ήδη η μία κιθάρα έφυγε!  ;D

Model-o-phobia: something like homophobia, but much more amusing

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Mαντευω signature tele απο καποιο fender-o-bοutique κατασκευαστη τυπου Suhr.

(Δεν εχω παρακολουθησει καθολου την ιστορια, μαντευω απλα και αβιαστα).

Υπήρχε μια φήμη για EBMM αλλά την διέψευσε ο Sterling. Θα δούμε όμως...

Πάντως σε μια απάντηση της manager του, εξηγεί ότι πουλάει τις κιθάρες που δεν είναι η αγαπημένες του, καθαρά για οικονομικούς λόγους.

Απ'ότι φαίνεται ακόμα και οι πιο επιτυχημένοι στο Nasville δεν τρώνε ακριβώς με χρυσά κουτάλια...

Model-o-phobia: something like homophobia, but much more amusing

Μονο η swamp ash special δηλαδη θα μεινει στην PRS απο το bolt on οργανα δηλαδη ?

οχι αλλο κιθαρες με UHU  :(

Recording is God's way of tellin you that you suck

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου