Προς το περιεχόμενο

josh homme

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

ξέρει κανείς τι κιθάρες,ενισχυτές,κλπ χρησιμοποιεί ο τύπος στους q.o.t.s.a.? δε μπορώ να σκεφτώ άλλο γκρουπ με τέτοιο τόνο στις 'σκληρές' κιθάρες... πολύ χαρακτηριστικός...

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Ο Homme είναι απλά θεός στο είδος του.

Επί Kyuss (τουλ στους πρώτους δίσκους) έπαιζε με ενισχυτή μπάσου + fuzzοπετάλια , για να βγάζει την χαρακτηριστική αυτή stoner "βρώμα'.

Τώρα στους QOTSA νομίζω ότι παίζει με Guild ή Peavey κιθάρα, ενισχυτή δεν θυμάμαι, έχω το τελευταίο live-dvd τους, θα το κοιτάξω και θα επανέλθω.

:D

An 8imame kala, o idios eixe pei oti benei se ena katastima me f8ina metaxirismena kai agorazei oti tou fanei kalo...

Genika, ixos apo diplous neck magnites kai pai3imo se tone control...

Episis, ampeg labatous enisxites (opws kai Smashing Pumpkins) kai apo petalia 3erw sigoura gia Musictronics MutronIII. Akougete kai se kapoia kommatia "sketo" alla o idios ixos 8a mporouse na ginei kai me polla alla filtra...

sorry for greeklish :oops:

Άκου να δεις.

sorry for greeklish :oops:

Δεν εχουν ελληνικες γραμματοσειρες στο NY;... :lol:

Γυρισες;

Πολιτικη των QOTSA ειναι να μην αποκαλυπτουν τον τροπο με τον οποιο καταφερνουν να βγαλουν αυτον τον ηχο.

Και απο net και απο περιοδικα σχετικα με κιθαρα' date=' στις συντντευξεις τους το λενε ξεκαθαρα. Συζητουν μονο για τα προφανη... Κιθαρες και ενισχυτες...

Σε μια που εχω μπροστα μου λεει πως το θεμα ειναι κυριως συνδιασμοι ενισχυτων και μαγνητων.... Αλλαζεις κιθαρα, τη περνας απο αλλον ενισχυτη, πειραζεις λιγο το tone... and there you go....

Guitar.com: Tell us about the gear you currently use in your live rig and what was used in the studio to record the tracks for Lullabies To Paralyze?

Troy Van Leeuwen: Well, theres a limitation to this answer because we have a sworn-to-secrecy policy, which comes from Josh [Homme, QOTSA guitarist/singer/founder]. Hes been working on his sound for a long time and doesnt want us to give up the information. Theres a bit of mystique because Queens has a unique sound. So I cant tell you what type of amps Im using, but I will say that nearly every track on this record was done with some sort of hollowbody guitar, even bass. And every guitar that I use has a Duncan pickup in it, if it doesnt have the stock pickup. Ive always used the Seymour Duncan Custom and sometimes Ill use a JB. Ive experimented with using different models for the neck and the bridge, but I almost always end up using the Custom. I have an ES-135 that I really love which is maybe five years old. Thats my main one. I helped to design a guitar with Yamaha which may come out at the end of the year. Its a hollowbody with a Bigsby and three P90s. Thats kind of a unique sound, as well, and having the option of three pickups is cool. I also play a Chandler lapsteel with a big mahogany body and little palm trees as fret markers.

As for effects, I can tell you theres nothing too outlandish. I use a Dunlop Crybaby wah, Guyatone Spring Reverb, and Lexicon Vortex, which is the easiest tap delay to use. Analog delay sounds better, but I think that its better for me to tap out a tempo on that thing live. Onstage, Im playing lapsteel guitar and keyboards, so Ive got enough to do. I cant lean down and change my echo setting. I rely on using a switching system. Ive been using the Ground Control GCS for years. Its easier for me to program stuff and hit one button, rather than tap dancing around, and I like the fact that it cuts down noise, too. I also use an MXR Dyna Comp compressor to keep the sustain, and a Maxon Overdrive the one like the old Tube Screamer. Those are great pedals for just a little overdrive and a little boost. Ive used the new Duncan boost pedal as well, and thats a great straight boost. Its like an MXR Micro Amp a linear boost.

Guitar.com: How are your guitars set up?

Troy Van Leeuwen: Well, the lapsteel is a little high, for obvious reasons. I use straight open E tuning on it. Theres no strange tuning going on with any of the other guitars either. Its all either straight E or C (standard tuning dropped down), and theres maybe one song thats in D. I like the action on my guitars set kind of high, especially for C because it gets a little floppy. So I like to use heavier strings to compensate. On the Es, Im using a .011-.052. On Cs, Ill use a .012-.056. For some guitars tuned to C, Ill even go .013-.058, depending on the way the guitar plays and the way the tension feels. The sets all have a wound third string. I use Ernie Ball strings on all guitars. On the lapsteel, I just use a heavier gauge because you dont need to bend, and I think a heavier gauge has more matter, so it gives you a better sound.

link

Αλλη μια εδω...εδω

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου