Προς το περιεχόμενο

Μπάσο και πρόβλημα με σκουριά.

om

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Γεία σας...

Έχω ένα πρόβλημα στο warwick μου και θα ήθελα τη γνώμη σας.

Θα μου επιτρέψετε επειδή έχω γράψει ήδη το θέμα σε ξένο φόρουμ να το παραθέσω εδώ έτσι χωρίς να το μεταφράζω.

Hello my fellow Warwick Lovers!

I Call to you for some help, my bass is deteriorating and I don't know why.

I have my Infinity closed in her premium Rockcase for 4 to 5 months.

At that time I was buried in my university studies, didn't have a band anyway so she was just sleeping for all that time.

The case was kept at a corner of my apartment that has no heating or humidity of any kind near it.

So it is safe to say that the bass was kept safe... so I thought.

When I took my bass out for a jam after all that time, its tuners where almost rotten, had a green goo on them that when I tried to remove it, it took away the tuner's black paint with it.

I decided to take it to the Warwick dealer nearby, give it a nice setup (and also change the D tuner which had a problem long before this issue).

mkvqep.jpg

He claimed that this is totally normal and it happens to all warwick hardware, mostly on gold.

So I just cleaned all the goo off and since this was not messing with my playing, kept it like that.

After a month, this plague has spread on all metal parts of my bass.

a4gaf.jpg

2iiwymf.jpg

It is really weird, even on the lowest parts of the bass that have the max distance from where the problem started (tuners).

2s8iyqx.jpg

2ihaxq0.jpg

At first, I was thinking: "I'll just change the other 3 tuners too...".

Now I have to change the WHOLE hardware!

What worries me the most is what is happening on the fretboard (tried to picture it the best I can):

263cy1e.jpg

It is like it is now affecting the fretboard's wood also.

The metal parts I can change, but this is destroying my lovely bass.

The only product I have used for maintenance is the original Warwick Wax, nothing more and have always taken care of it. Why is this happening? What can I do to stop it?

Can this rust hurt the wood close to it?

I am not a paranoid person that want his instruments to be forever like on the first day of purchase, but I don't like this.

Please help!!!

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

ΚΛΑΣΙΚΗ ΠΕΡΙΠΤΩΣΗ  όταν είσαι φοιτητής εκεί πάνω στα διαβάσματα για αυτό το τελευταίο  μάθημα που το χρωστάς 10 εξάμηνα εκείνη σε απατάει πίσω από την πλάτη σου και πάει συχνά για βουτιές στο αιγαίο πέλαγος με το νέο κρυφό της αμόρε ... :'( :'( :'( αυτό το αλάτι είναι καταστροφή!! περαστικά φίλε.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου