Προς το περιεχόμενο

Τι μουσική ακούτε τώρα; XI

gvour

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Guru

01. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-5) (feat. Geoff Tate, Steve Hackett, Billy Sheehan, Mel Collins, Geoff Downes, Ian Paice)
02. Welcome To The Machine (feat. Todd Rundgren, Rick Wakeman, Tony Levin)
03. Have A Cigar (feat. James LaBrie, Steve Stevens, Patrick Moraz, Rat Scabies, Jah Wobble)
04. Wish You Were Here (feat. Rik Emmett, Joe Satriani, Edgar Froese, David Ellefson, Carmine Appice)
05. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 6-9) (feat. Rod Argent, Steve Hillage, Ian Paice, Bootsy Collins)

• Like 4

The music you listen to, becomes the soundtrack of your life

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Guru

Look through the fence as far as you can see the settlers built a town where our land used to be, every time I turn around they’ve taken something more and it leaves my heart trembling they’ll be at our door

A Palestinian boy threw rocks at the fence I saw the soldiers take him we haven’t seen him since, every time you turn around they‘ve taken someone new and it leaves my heart trembling that it might be you

• Like 1

The music you listen to, becomes the soundtrack of your life

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου