Προς το περιεχόμενο

παπουτσια για ντραμινγκ

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

καλησπερα

αλλο ενα θρεντ (που νομιζω δεν εχει ξαναγινει)

συνηθως επαιζα ξυπολυτος ή με καλτσες.τωρα που αρχισα να παιζω με slide, το ξυπολυτος δε βολευει με τιποτα γιατι το ποδι δε γλυστραει. η καλτσα μετα απο λιγο ειναι απαλευτη, και τα ολ σταρ που εχω κολλανε και αυτα. οτι αλλο εχω εχει πιο χοντρη σολα οποτε δε βολευει. εβλεπα εικονες απο παπουτσια και σκεφτομαι να παρω τιποτα adidas goodyear.

οποτε πριν παω σε μια αγορα ειπα να ρωτησω για δικες σας εμπειριες τι παπουτσια εχετε δοκιμασει και "λενε"

ευχαριστω

http://www.sportys.gr/product.asp?id=2217

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντήσεις 60
  • Πρώτη
  • Τελευταία

Περισσότερες συμμετοχές

Περισσότερες συμμετοχές

Εικόνες

Είναι κάτι ενδιαφέρον αυτό που ξεκινάς. Η προσωπική μου γνώμη είναι ότι, ό,τι παπούτσια κα να φορέσεις, αν "τεχνικά" είσαι καλός, δύσκολα θα σε "κόψουν" από αυτό που θές να παίξεις. Παρόλαυτα σίγουρα υπάρχουν θετικά και αρνητικά σε κάθε σόλα, σχήμα και πάχος ανα παπούτσι... ένα άρθρο που βρήκα και κάνει μια ψιλοανάλυση αλλα δεν καταλήγει σε κανένα συμπέρασμα είναι:

"I have been playing for 18 years now and the one thing I have found in all of those years is that foot wear is just as important as picking out the right pair of sticks. So I am going to go in depth into drumming foot wear and how it can affect your playing.

Over the years I think that I have played in just about anything you could ever sit down behind the kit and play in. These are some of the things that I found about all of them.

Cowboy boots ;D ;D ;D

Yes, there are a lot of drummers out there that play in cowboy boots and I have tried it. What I found through playing in them is that if you are trying to play a bass rhythm that is even remotely complicated and fast, there is a good chace that you are not going to pull it off. Your typical cowboy boot has a slick bottom on it and your foot will tend to wander around the pedal. The cowboy boot also lacks in bendability.

Work boots

These are almost like the cowboy boots in the bendability aspect but they have a better grip on the pedals. It would be good to wear them to build up those muscles in the feet to increase speed but otherwise I could never find a practical application for them.

Skate shoes

Here are some shoes that I see a lot of drummers wearing these days and I have played drums many times wearing these skate shoes. I think that they can be great shoes for drumming but they are lack bendablity and lightness which are essentials for drumming shoes. I've found that when I would play in these shoes for a long duration of time, my feet would end up hurting. The shoes can be restricting on the feet and do not let them move as fast as they could. The other thing that I found about them is that even if they get a little water on the soles, they get very slick and have a tendency to slip on the pedals.

Sneakers (tennis, running, basketball)

We have all played in shoes that fits into this catagory. There are some pros and cons with playing drums in sneakers. Running shoes will give you the grip that you are looking for, but some are limited in their bendability. Basketball shoes are almost as bad as a boot. The high tops are big and bulky and restrict ankle movement.

Thin shoes

These fall into a tennis shoe category but I am going to call them thin shoes. Thin shoes are shoes that are low top and very flexible. When you grab the toe of the shoe, you should be able to bend it back to about the middle of the shoe with almost no resistance from the material. These are the best type of shoes for playing drums in and almost any drum teacher is going to agree. Some of the ones that I have used include:

Adidas Sambas - there are some other models in this line that work just as well like the Gazel and other indoor soccer shoes.

Asics Onitsuka Tigers - I recently got these and they are about the next best thing to playing bare foot. They have the flexability and lightness that you would want out of shoes for drums.

Other brands that I have not tried and would fall into this category are Puma and Reebok. These shoes are remakes of the ones that were produced back in the late 70's and early 80's. They are the type of thin shoes that I am talking about.

Barefoot

Barefoot should give you everything you want in playing as far as speed and control are concerned. However, there is always the one down fall that your feet will sweat cause them to slip on the pedals.

The biggest thing about picking out what you wear on your feet is how they feel to you and how comfortable they are. Do you have the control that you need in your shoes? Try them on and make sure that they fit well and that your feet can breath in them. Move around in them and see if they flex with your feet and move evenly with your feet. Sit down and act like you are playing your drums or at least move your feet the way they would move on the pedals to see if they are what you are looking for.

I hope this guide will help anyone buying their shoes for drums. Remember that grip, control, speed, and flexability are the keys to good pedal technique and it can start with your shoes."

Give me the freedom to destroy,

Give me radioactive toy.

νκοδ το αρθρο που ανεβασες τα διαβασα και εγω χτες!

κεμπιστ και εγω κατι τετοιο ψαχνω. λεπτη και λεια σολα. απλα ειπα μηπως καποιος εχει δοκιμασει κατι συγκεκριμενο και ξερει!!!

Reebok aerobic {Best drum shoe ever!!!}Τα χρησιμοποιουσα χρονια!

Τωρα χρησιμοποιω το αντιστοιχο aerobic του Τommy Hilfiger

Adidas stan smith

Οτιδηποτε εχει δερματινη η ξυλινη σολα

για slide παιχτες...μακρυα απο all star

Καλημερα σας!

βαγγελη τα τσεκαρα αυτα που λες και οντως εχουν λεια σολα και φαινονται σουπερ αλλα με χαλαει που εχουν χοντρο πελμα. θελω να νιωθω το πεταλικαι να ειναι ευλιγιστη η σολα. προφανως βεβαια κατι ξερεις παραπανω...

οποτε και χοντρη σολα να εχουν λες να μη δωσω και ιδιαιτερη σημασια, απο τη στιγμη που θα ειναι λεια?

τα εχω δει αυτα δεν ειναι ασχημα αλλα υπαρει θεμα με τα νουμερα. απο 45 παει 46,5 .εγω ειμαι 45,5. αν δε δεις τα παπουτσια σε καταστημα να τα δοκιμασεις...

υγ πριν λιγο δοκιμασα κατι παλια πουμα ξεχαρβαλωμενα που ειχα.σχεδον λεια σολα, θεωρητικα θα επρεπε να ειναι καλουλια για ντραμς, αλλα ειναι πολτ χειροτερα απο το να παιζω με καλτσες...

Εμενα η αποψη μου ειναι οτι δεν υπαρχουν drum shoes.Ψαχνουμε ( και εγω μαζι) να βρουμε μια δικαιολογια γιατι δεν μπορουμε να καταφερουμε κατι και νομιζουμε οτι φταινε τα παπουτσια.Φορα οτι ναναι η και ξυπολητος οπως ο Nicko McBrain και κοιτα να βελτιωσεις την τεχνικη σου.

καλα χαιρω πολυ.

δε νομιζω κανενας να παραμυθιαζεται εδω και να νομιζει οτι με καλα παπουτσια θα γινει καλυτερος.

αμα ομως μπορει ενα παποτσακι να σε βοηθησει να παιζεις με καλυτερο ελεγχο, γιατι να μη το ψαξεις λιγο?

αν σου φαινονται αστεια ολα αυτα, πασο. εδω κοτζαμ γουεκλ εκανε ειδικη πατεντα στο παουτσι του για να ειναι καλο για σλαιντ...

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση

• Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου