Προς το περιεχόμενο

Τι εφέ είναι αυτό?

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

I produced this song and created (yes, created) this vocal effect. Whoever thinks its just autotune is sorely mistaken. All suggestions mentioned here are incorrect by a long shot, and the attitude you all have will not be helping you to find the solution.

I tried to post an answer here but it was deleted by the mods, apparently no greeklish allowed. I wonder if english is allowed, we will see. This forced use of Greek characters is most unfortunate for Greeks who live and have grown up aborad and struggled half their life to learn the language of their forefathers in a hostile land. The most hostile land of all it seems, is Greece itself.

At any rate, I tried to reply to the Mod who deleted my post, but was unable to get the captcha working, no matter how much I tried. This forum doesnt seem to have the best coding in my humble opinion.

I will take this opportunity to voice my disapproval and respectufull disdain for all previous comments here. Its is my opinion, based on a lifetime of observation and study, that you all know little to nothing about music production. After the un-welcome I recieced received here you can be ceratin certain I will not be sharing any tips or techniques with the members. For better advice, may I suggest a forum such as gearslutz. They will not delete your post if you dont know perfect English, so feel free to post there.

Have a nice day,

Alex

edited by ndnikola:

Dear Alex,

This is a Greek speaking forum. You will either comply by the rules, or will no longer be welcome. Also, if you do not wish to share any tips/techniques/know-how with our member base, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Have a nice day,

The noiz.gr team.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Μήπως αναφέρεσαι στο συγκεκριμένο εφφέ στο 1:15?

ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΔΑΝΤΗΣ - ΚΟΜΜΑΤΙΑ (Official Video HQ) - YouTube

μετά από 12 χρόνια έχουν βγάλει το καινούργιο πιο βελτιωμένο βέβαια...

33 1/3333cos301/2sqrt564,0909{fx-dty/sqrtz}

Τι διαφορα εχει αυτο το εφφε με το εφφε του "Fragments of Life"??

Το ιδιο μου ακουγεται...

Το δεύτερο δεν το ξέρει ο Λαζάνης!  :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

33 1/3333cos301/2sqrt564,0909{fx-dty/sqrtz}

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε λογαριασμό

Γραφτείτε στην παρέα μας. Είναι εύκολο!

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Σύνδεση
  • Δημοσιεύστε κάτι...

Τα cookies

Τοποθετήθηκαν cookies στην συσκευή σας για να είναι πιο εύκολη η περιήγηση στην σελίδα. Μπορείτε να τα ρυθμίσετε, διαφορετικά θεωρούμε πως είναι OK να συνεχίσετε. Πολιτική απορρήτου